Ghosts of Scotland’s Castles
Ghosts, Massacres and Horror Stories of Scotland’s Castles. Phantom Hounds, spectral beings, eerie drumbeats in the night, green ladies, weeping stones, ancient curses, skeletons entombed in hidden dungeons, heads floating in the air, screams of torture at midnight, even the de’il himself – they’re all here in the tales conjured up from Scotland’s sinister, ancient keeps. 112 pages.
By: Margaret Campbell, illustrations by John MacKay 5 1/4″ x 8 1/4″.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable
- Overall: 5″ x 7″ x 1.24″ – leather thickness: 1 mm
- Approx cord length: 29.5 Inches – Page count: 120
- These journals are made with durable genuine buffalo leather
- Created with beautifully textured handmade paper.