CD — Highland Reign — The Angel’s Share
Another heaping helping of the great Celtic music that you expect from from these guys. Beloved by the festival crowds and critically acclaimed, this band is the real deal! The band explain the title of the album by saying: while playing in Ireland and Scotland, they toured a Whiskey Distillery, the tour guide told them that the Whiskey that soaks into the barrel is called The Devil’s Cut and the Whiskey that evaporates is called The Angel’s Share. Pour yourself a dram and check this out!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- The raven is known for its strength and wisdom—add these qualities to your everyday look
- 100% cotton, screen-printed, and always pre-shrunk, so you know this shirt won’t shrink in the wash
- Choose from sizes small to 3XL to find the perfect fit.
- Made in the USA and crafted with striking colors, making it a great gift
- Discontinued — On sale while supplies last!
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last