Felted Wool Balmoral
- SKU: AHB01
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Hats and Hackles, Holiday Gift Guide, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Wool
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
Size 6.75 | 54CM | 21 7/8”
Size 7 | 56cm | 21 7/8”
Size 7.25 | 58cm | 22.5/8”
Size 77.5 | 60cm | 23 1/2″
Size 7.75 | 62cm | 24 1/5″
Size 8 | 64cm | 25”
When planning your traditional Celtic outfit for the next Scottish festival, Highland Games, or a Clan gathering, don’t overlook a balmoral! This traditional Scottish hat dates back to the 16th century and will be the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Show off your Celtic pride with this balmoral made from 100% felted wool – sure to keep you warm on a chilly day.
With four options to choose from, including white and red dicing, you’re sure to find one that will look great with your kilt. Don’t forget to choose between tying or not tying your ribbons in the back – rumors state that they signify whether you’re single or taken!
Black, Black with Dicing, Dark Green, Navy Blue
6 3/4, 7, 7 1/4, 7 1/2, 7 3/4, 8
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
Due to supply issues in Scotland, we are not taking any new orders for this item. We will fulfill any outstanding orders as they arrive. If you have an exciting order, please know we appreciate your kind patience. We hope to be able to offer these beautiful balmorals again soon.
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Traditional feather hackles. Attach them to your glengarry or balmoral.
- Hackles are available in 13 vibrant colors that the sun won’t bleach. Color-fast dye protects them from fading or bleeding.
- They attach easily to your hat with a convenient wire loop to add a splash of color to any hat.
- Our hackles are inspired by those of the Historic Fusilier Regiments. Customize your outfit to match your Regiment’s color hackle.
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (11oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- 6-Panel Design
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 5-9 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The Harris Tweed Patchwork Cap bears the Harris Tweed trademark, handwoven by Scottish craftsman in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- Each patchwork cap is unique and different, which means colors will vary slightly from hat to hat
- This piece is made with 100% Harris Tweed Wool and it is available in sizes small to 2XL
- This high-quality and authentic tartan cap boasts a classic and stylish design
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from 100 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet