Brown Stag Quality Leather Kilt Belt
- SKU: ABSTQ
- Categories: Bundle Tartan and Accessories, Great Gifts Under $100, Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Quality Kilt Belts, Stag Collection
- Tags: Embossed, Leather, Made in Scotland, Stag
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality brown leather
- Features a deeply embossed Stag design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Buckle sold separately
$55.00 – $60.00
This beautiful, detailed belt made in Scotland is sturdy and durable, made from quality leather for long-term or everyday use! With its deeply embossed Stag design, this belt is the perfect companion to your Clan Crest belt buckle or one of our Celtic buckles!
Whether you’re buying for yourself or as a gift, with its velcro closure and a large range of sizes from 29 to 57-inch waists, you’re sure to find a perfect fit. Now you can show your Scottish pride in every aspect of your outfit, and you won’t feel out of place for traditional, formal, or casual wear!
Small (28 – 35), Medium (32 – 38), Large (38 – 44), X-Large (42 – 48), XXLarge (48 – 52), XXXLarge (48 – 56)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- The Irish Claddagh Kilt Belt Buckle is full of meaning–two hands (friendship) hold a heart (love), topped by a crown (loyalty)
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches with good, solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Made in Scotland this cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish for practicality and style
- The Celtic knot design represents eternity–celebrate unbroken continuity with your Irish heritage
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail