Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
- SKU: AICKP
- Categories: Claddagh Collection, Highland Accessories, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Celtic Knot, Claddagh, Irish, Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
The Claddagh symbol, composed of a heart held by two hands and topped with a crown, is one of the most meaningful and beautiful Celtic symbols. It represents love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). Give this Irish Claddagh Kilt pin to someone special in your life, or keep for yourself to remind you to show those qualities to yourself.
A perfect adornment for any Irish kilt, this kilt pin is made in Scotland and measures approximately 3.5 inches x 1-inch. This unique accent piece is cast in brass, plated in silver, and given an antiqued finish.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Child’s belt and buckle set with Celtic design
- Measures 1½ inches wide and fits a 22-32 inch waist
- Matches our adult-sized pebble grain belts and thistle buckle
- Affordable and adjustable for your growing boy
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through