Time Flies Kilt Pin
- SKU: KPGT03
- Categories: Featured, Great Gifts Under $100, Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Here we have the winged hourglass, or TEMPUS FUGIT, a very popular motif on Scottish stones. This represents both the passing of time, but also the soul, having run out of time, now ascending to the heavens.
Tempus fugit is a Latin phrase that means “time flies”. It’s meant to remind you that your time is limited and continuously passing, both in general and when it comes to specific things such as pursuing your goals or being with the people you care about.
This concept can help guide your thoughts and actions in various ways, such as by prompting you to stop delaying when it comes to following your dreams, or by encouraging you to appreciate important moments as you’re experiencing them. As such, in the following article you will learn more about the concept of tempus fugit, and see how you can implement it in practice.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
jwilmeth3 (verified owner) –
This pin is a lighthearted change from the usual, and may spark some conversation. The order was shipped well-packed and very quickly. All my interactions with Celtic Croft/Kilkts-n-Stuff had been smooth and fast with good products.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Michael in Seattle (verified owner) –
Great pin, nice size and weight, cool design. Arrived quickly too! Will be back. 🙂
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch