Heilan Coo Premium Fur Sporran
- SKU: SGM23
- Categories: Formal Dress Sporrans, Heilan Coo Collection, Highland Accessories, Premium Fur Sporrans, Sporrans
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Fur, Heilan Coo, Leather, Made in Scotland, Silver
- Premium black leather on the Heilan Coo Premium Musquash Fur Sporran adds a durable elegance to this handsome accessory
- Made in Scotland, the detailed silver heilan coo on the front confers a rustic authenticity
- High-quality Musquash fur on thick heavy-weight leather
- Due to the genuine quality of the fur accents, the colors vary, meaning each sporran is unique
Only 1 left in stock
Highland cattle descend from the Hamitic Longhorn, which were brought to Britain by Neolithic farmers in the second millennium BC, as the cattle migrated northwards through Africa and Europe. Highland cattle were historically of great importance to the economy, with the cattle being raised for meat primarily and sold in England.
The 1885 herd book describes two distinct types of Highland cattle. One was the West Highland, or Kyloe, originating and living mostly in the Outer Hebrides, which had harsher conditions. These cattle tended to be smaller, to have black coats and, due to their more rugged environment, to have long hair. These cattle were named due to the practice of relocating them. The kyles are narrow straits of water, and the cattle were driven across them to get to market.
The other type was the mainland; these tended to be larger because their pastures provided richer nutrients. They came in a range of colours, most frequently dun or red. These types have now been crossbred so that there is no distinct difference.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Celtic Knot Embossed Premium Leather Sporran is made in Scotland for authenticity
- Style meets function: two Celtic knots adorn the flap, which features a button closure
- Customize this future heirloom to the present with your choice of either a Celtic embossed sporran suspender or a chain strap available in an array of sizes
- Features premium black leather and three leather tassels for quiet elegance
Usually in stock, otherwise please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- Sporran suspender made in Scotland from excellent quality black leather
- Features a beautiful, detailed Celtic knot embossed design
- Attaches to any standard 2¼ inch kilt belt
- Adjustable to fit any waist size; features a snap closure for easy on/off
- Made with white rabbit fur and black leather; adorned with a chrome thistle
- Measures 5.5 x 5 inches and is perfect for a child’s kilt or a small coin purse
- Designed for children up to age 10, comes with an easy to use snap closure
- Each sporran comes with a child’s chain strap
- Made with black leather; easy to wipe down and keep clean
- Designed for children up to 10 years of age, this comes with a child-size chain strap to attach it to their kilt
- A classic look that makes it appropriate for any occasion
- Measures 5.5 inches x 5 inches and the accessible snap enclosure makes it easy for children of all ages to open and close