Heilan Coo Premium Fur Sporran
- SKU: SGM23
- Categories: Formal Dress Sporrans, Heilan Coo Collection, Highland Accessories, Premium Fur Sporrans, Sporrans
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Fur, Heilan Coo, Leather, Made in Scotland, Silver
- Premium black leather on the Heilan Coo Premium Musquash Fur Sporran adds a durable elegance to this handsome accessory
- Made in Scotland, the detailed silver heilan coo on the front confers a rustic authenticity
- High-quality Musquash fur on thick heavy-weight leather
- Due to the genuine quality of the fur accents, the colors vary, meaning each sporran is unique
Only 1 left in stock
Highland cattle descend from the Hamitic Longhorn, which were brought to Britain by Neolithic farmers in the second millennium BC, as the cattle migrated northwards through Africa and Europe. Highland cattle were historically of great importance to the economy, with the cattle being raised for meat primarily and sold in England.
The 1885 herd book describes two distinct types of Highland cattle. One was the West Highland, or Kyloe, originating and living mostly in the Outer Hebrides, which had harsher conditions. These cattle tended to be smaller, to have black coats and, due to their more rugged environment, to have long hair. These cattle were named due to the practice of relocating them. The kyles are narrow straits of water, and the cattle were driven across them to get to market.
The other type was the mainland; these tended to be larger because their pastures provided richer nutrients. They came in a range of colours, most frequently dun or red. These types have now been crossbred so that there is no distinct difference.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Sporran Strap Connector
- Slides into Back of Sporran
- Consists of 2 D Rings on Each End of a Small Leather Strap
- Used to Attach Sporran Chains to Your Sporran
- 2.5″ long
The Black Cantle Fur Sporran is an imposing piece perfect for formal wear
Good quality leather with real black rabbit fur. A sporran featuring tassel ornamentation for regal authenticity
Cantle closure evokes majestic highland hunting parties of the past, while an easy snap closure confers modern practicality
Dress this piece up or down by choosing between the classic sporran suspender or a chain strap
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.
- The Standard Rob Roy Sporran links your style to the notorious Scottish highland rebel, Rob Roy; its straightforward practicality is traditional of 18th-century highland dress
- Crafted with genuine leather, a spacious interior, and pewter button drawstring closure makes this sporran elegant and practical
- Affordability, craftsmanship, and authenticity combine to make this a durable and reliable accessory
- Includes a chain strap so you can start wearing it with your kilt right away
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.