Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle
- SKU: WSZ15
- Categories: Weaponry, Dirks and Daggers, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Weaponry
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs, and the folded stainless steel blade has the characteristic stripes of a Damascus blade.
The blade measures 6.75 inches long, with the dirk measuring 13 inches overall. It comes with a leather sheath adorned with a pressed pattern to give it a historic and authentic look.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Sgian dubh cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium — fits nicely into your kilt hose
- Choose between six gemstones (black, blue, green, red, topaz, purple) — the stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork and designed with the thistle symbol, a symbol of Scottish nobility and valor
- Connect to your ancestry and heritage by choosing from over 250+ clan crests or generic crests (i.e., Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper, or Masonic crests)
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 7.5-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features bone handle and a leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
- Expertly crafted Sgian Dubh with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle
- Choose from nearly 200 clan and non-clan crests to customize your own
- Authentic and practical; an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, with a corkscrew and bottle opener
- Genuine leather sheath with Celtic embossing included