Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSDKCC
- Categories: Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs, Clans and Tartans, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Stag Collection, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Made in Scotland, Special-Order, Stag, Stainless Steel
- The perfect accessory to complete a traditional Highland outfit, the Clan Crest Stag Handle fits nicely into your hose.
- Choose from over 200 clan crests to set in the pommel.
- This sgian dubh boasts a handle made with durable resin, resembling a staghorn.
- Sheath it stainless steel blade in a genuine brown leather sheath.
A great traditional Highland outfit is all about the details. This sgian dubh is the personalized accessory that will make you stand out. Choose between 200 clan crests to be set into the pommel to connect with your family’s roots.
The connections to Celtic heritage are throughout this accessory. Not only is it made in Scotland, but this sgian dubh’s handle is made of durable resin that resembles a staghorn—a Scottish symbol of power and wisdom. It comes with a genuine brown leather sheath and stainless steel blade. It’s sized to tuck into your kilt hose.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last 🙂
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter