Stag Crown Horn Sgian Dubh – Damascus Blade
- SKU: WSGMD
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Stag Collection, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Celtic Knot, Damascus, Leather, Made in Scotland, Stag
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with 3.5 inches real Damascus steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors, practical use, and traditional reenactments
Damascus Stag Horn Sgian Dubh
If you’ve been looking for the perfect Sgian Dubh, look no further. With its quality craftsmanship made right in Scotland with a Damascus steel blade, this quality Sgian Dubh is sure to impress. Featuring a 4.5 inches long leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing, your new, authentic Sgian Dubh is the perfect item for collectors, reenactors, and traditional Celtic-lovers alike.
The stag is a powerful symbol in Celtic legend. With each 4” long handle made from a unique, one of a kind, genuine stag horn, this Sgian Dubh will definitely stand out in your collection. The question now is whether you buy it for yourself or as a gift!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- Child’s belt and buckle set with Celtic design
- Measures 1½ inches wide and fits a 22-32 inch waist
- Matches our adult-sized pebble grain belts and thistle buckle
- Affordable and adjustable for your growing boy
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).