Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
- SKU: WSDET
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Holiday Gift Guide, Sgian Dubhs, Thistle Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Chrome, Thistle
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection
Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
Finding a good-quality sgian dubh at this price is nearly impossible. But here at Celtic Croft, we have done the impossible! With a 3.25 inch long high-quality stainless steel blade, thistle badge design on the handle, and an included sheath, you’ll be blown away by the value this sgian dubh can give you! If you’re looking to start your collection of Sgian Dubhs, this is definitely where to start—affordable yet well-made, the beautiful chrome plating and design look even better in person. The next time you use this Sgian Dubh, you can think about the thistle, the symbol of Scotland, and the bravery and determination of the Scottish people! When you’re ready to upgrade or grow your collection, be sure to check out our authentic Sgian Dubhs made in Scotland.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet