Black Canvas Kilt – Off the Rack Special
- SKU: KCAN
- Categories: Last Min Halloween Ideas, Off the Rack Specials - Utility Kilts, Utility Kilts
- Tags: Canvas, Cotton, Utility
- Practical utility kilt made of durable and comfortable medium-weight 100% cotton denim fabric
- Comes with two large side pockets to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps, with belt loops to fit any 2 inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals
Black Canvas Kilts
For any Scotsman who wears kilts frequently, you know how important it is to find a comfortable and durable kilt to support active, outdoor use, or daily wear-and-tear. This black canvas kilt has been designed for precisely that purpose! Whether you’re dressing it up or down for a formal or casual event, this kilt is simple and practical, perfect for your needs.
No sporran? No problem! Featuring two large side pòcaid (pockets), this kilt will hold your phone, wallet, keys, and other essentials even if you don’t have a sporran or belt pouch (although they can’t hurt!).
Get yours with a kilt hanger to keep it securely in your closet, ready for every wear!
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. If your kilt does not fit as expected, please feel free to return it within 30 days for a refund or to exchange for a different size. We look forward to handling your order. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
|Kilt Size In-Stock||
46 waist 21 length, 46 waist 23 length, 48 waist 23 length, 52 waist 21 length
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Want to make your own donation to The Trevor Project, Click DONATE NOW
- Made of durable and comfortable medium-weight 100% cotton denim
- Features the registered LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan
- Two large side pockets to hold your stuff
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
The LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan: A watershed for the modern LGBT movement arose from a series of protests in New York in 1969 and to pay homage to all those involved, this tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates the variety of bright colors used to identify that movement around the world.
- High-quality canvas kilts are made for special-order and available in five optional colors to suit your style.
- Made from a heavier canvas than other utility kilts and perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings. You’ll barely need a sporran. It includes straps, buckles, and snaps for added security.
- Fits waist sizes 30-58 inches, and lengths 19-25 inches—grab your measurements and look at our Right Fit™ Guarantee.
- Homespun wool-blend
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully Lined – With Belt Loops
- Easy Access Roomy pockets
- Made to order – one size does not fit all
- 100 Tartans to choose from
- Made out of durable cotton canvas and is an affordable utility kilt
- Custom-made and in even waist sizes 20 inches-58 inches, and lengths 12 inches-18 inches
- Choose between eight canvas colors: black, blue, woodland camo, dark brown, light brown, olive green, sage green, and dark green
- Fastens with snaps inside and out with deep pockets, d-rings, and hooks (perfect for hanging flasks!)