Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal
- SKU: STJ01
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Books and Media, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Leather Journals, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Leather, Media
- The Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal owes its old-world feel to hand-assembled craftsmanship.
- It’s conveniently sized, measuring approximately 7 inches x 5 inches x 1 inch.
- This heirloom-quality piece boasts handbound rustic unlined paper.
- An embossed Celtic Cross and understated brass closure adorn this journal.
This Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal is the perfect place to journal, write family stories, sketch, or keep lists. The embossed Celtic Cross will proudly display your Celtic heritage. The Celtic Cross originated from the high crosses found in Ireland. Based on the Latin cross, with the addition of the ring connecting the limbs of the cross, now recognized as the Celtic Cross. You’ll love the feel of this Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal in your hands while you document your activities on the rustic, unlined pages. This treasure is one that you will want to pass down to future generations. Please note that the pages are not refillable.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste