Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badge
- SKU: CC100
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Pewter
- Display your heritage in an understated way with Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badges. Choose from 80 clan or non-clan crests.
- This versatile piece is appropriate for everyday use. Wear it pinned to a cap, sash, shirt, blouse, or your lapel.
- These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in black resin so details are crisp and clear.
- They measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide for demure, subtle style.
Display a small piece of Highland pride with our clan crest mini badge. Crests were originally used to differentiate areas of the Highlands and later came to represent the individual families, giving a sense of identity and descent. Choose from 80 clan and non-clan crests.
These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in with black resin. The details are crisp, clean, and the design really pops. These pins measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide. Appropriate for everyday use, it can be pinned as a cap badge, onto a blouse, or as a lapel pin – the possibilities are endless!
|Clan Crest List V||
Agnew, Anderson, Armstrong, Boyd, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Chisholm, Clark(e), Colquhoun, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Duncan, Elliot, Farquharson, Ferguson, Forbes, Fraser, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Henderson, Hunter, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacBain (MacBean), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDougall, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillvary, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaren, MacLean, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris) (hunting green), MacLeod (of Lewis) (dress yellow), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, Matheson, Menzies, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Robertson, Ross, Scotland (non-clan), Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Stewart, Sutherland, Thom(p)son, Wallace, Wilson, Young
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Falcon Head Terminals
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your choice between bronze or sterling silver
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Symbolizes love, loyalty, friendship
- Polished pewter with pin back
- Approximately 1.25″ wide
- Made in Scotland
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet