Wolf Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBW
- Categories: Accessories, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Penannular, Sterling Silver, Wolf
- Classic 2⅝ inches penannular brooch with an antique look and a wolf design
- Hand-forged ensuring each brooch has a unique look and is versatile for enough for any outfit
- Secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and other clothing items
- Made in the USA. Choose between bronze or sterling silver to fit your needs
$80.00 – $300.00
Wolf Penannular Brooch
A penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. Featuring a popular historical wolf head design, this brooch is simple, practical, and versatile enough to make its way onto all of your outfits, whether for daily use or at your next Renaissance Fair! You won’t have to worry about fixing it throughout the day – this brooch is designed to be sturdy enough to hold down a heavy kilt, scarf, or other clothing items and to stay in place all day long. The only question now is whether you’ll pick bronze or sterling silver—or both!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Thistle Terminals
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents