Celtic Wolf Pendant
- SKU: JPCW
- Categories: Celtic Animal Pendants, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Bronze, Made in USA, Sterling Silver, Wolf
- Slightly crouching wolf pendant and is available in either bronze or silver
- High-quality craftsmanship and made by a crafter that specializes in Nordic and Celtic jewelry
- Sturdy, solid, and yet intricate and detailed. Great for your own wear or as a unique gift
- Comes with an 18-inch chain with a pendant that measures 1.75 inches x 1-inch
$35.00 – $80.00
Celtic Wolf pendant
A true piece of Celtic-style art! The wolf was a popular totem and was respected and feared for its strength, ferocity, and cunning. This Celtic wolf pendant necklace features a slightly crouching wolf, capturing that same intensity and nobility. The high-quality craftsmanship is apparent in every detail, and this accessory will turn heads wherever it is worn.
This pendant is hand cast in the USA in either bronze or silver and comes with an 18-inch chain. The pendant measures 1.75 inches x 1-inch. While small, it is sturdy and solid yet intricately carved with artistry evident in every detail.
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Wear the symbol of the courageous and fearless Celtic boar around your neck on a beautiful 18-inch chain
- Measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1.5 inches (or 44 by 38 mm)
- Available in either bronze or sterling silver
- Hand-crafted from high-quality materials in the USA
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!