Light Braid Celtic Dragon Bracelet
- Constructed with a light braid of wire and is approximately 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
Celts thought dragons were wingless creatures, appearing as worms or water-serpents. As dragons traveled across the land they created lines (called “ley lines” or “dragon lines”) in the earth. The lines were conduits of energy. Any place where the lines crossed was a place of increased power. An example of this is Stonehenge where many believe the sacred stone circle was built on a power center created by crossing ley (dragon) lines.
Dragons were so revered by the Celts that they were adopted as a symbol of the power of the chieftain. In fact, the Celtic name for chieftain is “Pendragon”.
The dragon was also a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit