Stewart Royal Homespun Mini Skirt – Various Sizes
- SKU: IS-Stewart-Royal
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Kilted Skirts, LIST S
- Tag: Clearance
Stewart Royal Homespun Mini Skirt — In-Stock Special
In-Stock Discount Price! Various sizes available.
Cute, stylish and affordable! These kilted mini skirts are made from our budget-friendly homespun poly/wool blend.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Expect small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Stewart Royal Modern
|In-Stock Skirt Size||
26 inch Waist 13 inch Length, 28 inch Waist 13 inch Length, 30 inch Waist 13 inch Length, 32 inch Waist 14 inch Length, 34 inch Waist 14 inch Length, 36 inch Waist 15 inch Length, 38 inch Waist 15 inch Length
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.