Celtic Knot Opal Earrings
Silver plated Celtic Knot dangle earrings with man made opal stone insets. Earrings are approx. 1″ long.The “Celtic Knot” is a stylized graphical representation of knots and braids used for decoration. Most commonly attributed to the ancient Celts, the art form is also commonly found in Norse and even Egyptian artifacts. Opals have a very beautiful, mystical, or even psychedelic quality to them.
- Silver Plated Celtic Knot
- Opal Stone Insets
- Approx. 1″ Long
About Celtic Knots and Interlacing
In the Middle Ages, Irish monks hand drew interlacing patterns within illuminated manuscripts, namely the Book of Kells. This knot is a single line connected, a metaphor for the soul that these monks believe has no beginning nor end. It’s basically a more complicated version of the infinity sign. The perfect way to connect to your Celtic roots!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Beautifully designed dangle earrings that are versatile, stylish, and timeless — a truly beautiful gift or a special treat for yourself
- Hooks and dangle earrings made with sterling silver measuring approximately 1 inch long with garnet colored cubic zirconia
- Features the traditional Celtic knot design, an ancient symbol of eternity used heavily in Celtic art
- Garnet gems traditionally associated with love, romance, and inner fire
- Classy and stylish dangle earrings made from sterling silver
- Features a Celtic knot design and synthetic emerald insets
- Measures 1.7 inches long, lightweight for all-day wear
- Excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries
Alongside tartan, the thistle is perhaps the most identifiable symbol of all things Scottish. The thistle was adopted as the Emblem of Scotland during the rein of Alexander III (1249 – 1286).