The Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSD06
- Categories: Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Special-Order
- Expertly crafted Sgian Dubh with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle
- Choose from nearly 200 clan and non-clan crests to customize your own
- Authentic and practical; an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, with a corkscrew and bottle opener
- Genuine leather sheath with Celtic embossing included
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Whether you need it for a Renaissance Fair outfit, Highland dress, or for everyday situations like opening a bottle of beer or wine, this utility Sgian Dubh can do it all! Designed as an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, we’ve swapped out the traditional hoof pick to a more practical bottle opener/screwdriver for modern use. With Celtic detailing on the blade, Celtic knot embossing on the leather sheath, and your choice of up to 200 clan and non-clan crests on the làmh (Scottish Gaelic for handle), there’s never been a more practical way to show off your Celtic pride! You’re sure to impress when you pull out your new Sgian Dubh, whatever the occasion.
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Clergy, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fire Fighter, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Law Enforcement, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, Machine, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shamrock, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, St. Andrew's, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with 3.5 inches real Damascus steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors, practical use, and traditional reenactments
- Measures 2″ Wide and Approx. 5″ Long
- Features a Small Buckle and Strap
- Slide Your Belt Through the 2″ Loop
- Buckle the Small Strap Onto Your Dirk
- There Should Be a Metal Loop to Slip it Through
- Handcrafted in Scotland with thistle metalwork design with the Masonic symbol of the compass and square
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork, cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium
- Multi-faceted and gold foil backed stone on the handle with your choice of blue, amber, green, purple, and red stone
- Stainless steel blade that comes with an attractive presentation box (perfect for gift giving!)
Blue is almost always in stock. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of other colors.
- Pentagram Motif on Handle
- Celtic Cross Pommel
- Red Bead in the Center of the Cross
- Celtic Knotwork with Negative Space on the Cross-Guard
- A Saxon’s Braid Celtic Knot on the Sheath
- Metal Locket and Chape on Scabbard
- Hard, Black Plastic Handle and Sheath
- Imitates the Look of Leather
- Dull, Stainless Steel, Spear Point Blade
I am very impressed with my new sgian dubh. I knew it was a special order item and ordered it a couple months before I needed it, expecting that it would arrive at the last minute. Lo and behold, I check my order status on April 25th to find that it has shipped. I thought it had just barely shipped out but on the 26th my sgian dubh arrived!
I need to play with the corkscrew and bottle opener/screwdriver things some more to loosen them up, but it looks great!
Thank you so much!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Well made, very sharp and the corkscrew works just fine. Solid but not too heavy in the hose
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
I know this was an impulse buy, but I just couldn’t resist the multi-purpose aspect of it. What a delight. Well made, and very useful; not to mention quite the topic when one slips it out to put it use.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Richard Maxwell (verified owner) –
I agree with the others. Beautiful piece and perfectly functional. ART! YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED !!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch