Scottish Eagle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPSE
- Categories: Clan Crest Kilt Pins, Great Gifts Under $100, Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tag: Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Antiqued Finish
- Measures 3.5″ Long
- Sturdy and Durable
Scottish Eagle Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
Scottish craftsmen made this Eagle Kilt Pin that features an eagle in flight. They make them from high-quality and lead-free pewter, and add an antiqued finish. This sturdy Scottish Eagle Kilt pin will not weigh down your kilt too much, and will not likely break or bend. Buy this kilt pin to keep your kilt in place before your apron blows in the wind. Measures approximately 3 1/4 inches long x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Made in Scotland
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures approx. 3 1/4 inches long
- About 1 1/4 inches wide
- Sturdy and durable
The Scottish Eagle
The eagle is seen as one of the oldest of all creatures, surpassed only by the salmon in wisdom and age in traditional Celtic mythology. It is interesting to note the importance placed on eagle feathers in various cultures. Highland clan chiefs still wear three eagle feathers in their bonnets as a symbol of their rank.
What is a kilt pin?
It’s a piece of jewelry that is worn on the lower corner of the outer apron of a kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevent the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg (there can only be one Marilyn Monroe). Kilt pins are also seen as a form of decoration, therefore pick a kilt pin that represents who you are!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet