Homespun Handfasting Tartan
- Handfasting tartan for historical Scottish marriage ritual
- Homespun tartan made from a comfortable blend of polyester and wool
- Woven by hand on old-world looms for a rustic, handmade look
- Available in 100 tartans, choose one to represent your clan or match our homespun starter kilt at your wedding
Homespun Handfasting Tartan
If it’s time for you to “Tie the Knot,” then you’re going to need a handfasting tartan! With its roots dating back centuries in Scotland, handfasting is an ancient ritual, meaning “betrothal” or “wedding.” If you want an authentic Celtic wedding, then you’ll definitely want to incorporate this event! Not only is the handfasting tartan hand-woven from our quality, homespun wool blend for a rustic, authentic look, but you can also choose between 100 tartans to fit your needs and represent your clan. Complete your plans for a genuine Celtic wedding with this authentic, historic ritual filled with meaning—there’s no better way to start your pòsadh (marriage)!
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Cunningham Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Green Ancient, Douglas Green Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Ferguson Modern, Forbes Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Kerr Red Modern, Lamont Ancient, Law Enforcement, Leatherneck, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacIntyre Hunting Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacTavish Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Outlander, Outlander Fraser, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Rose Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scott Green Ancient, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our Homespun fly plaid handmade in the USA.
- It features an authentic and historically accurate looking light weight fabric.
- This fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs to complete your outfit.
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan.
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from 100 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
- Kilted mini skirt made from homespun tartan for a rustic, authentic look
- Features a luxurious and comfortable 55/45 polyester/wool blend
- Made-to-order just for you and is available in any waist size and any length up to 20 inches
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
- Collar measures 2 inches wide
- Leash is 1″ wide with a heavy-duty snap-hook
- Leash measures approximately 48″ long
- High-quality ABS plastic and nickel-plated hardware
- Order any neck size from 16″ to 30″ (large to extra-large dogs)
- Adjustable +/- 1 inch (or more) for an exact fit
- Optional “martingale-style” choke-collar feature