Felted Wool Glengarry
- SKU: AHG01
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Spring Clothing And Kilts, Spring is Here, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Wool
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
- Green and Blue Glengarries have been Discontinued – Available while supplies last.
This authentic Scottish glengarry, crafted from 100% felted wool, displays your Scottish heritage while keeping your head warm on those chilly Scottish afternoons! Customize your glengarry to suit your tartan; choose from plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing. Includes a classic Grosgrain ribbon on the back of the hat and the pom on top, as you’d expect from a traditional Scottish hat. Available in sizes 6.75-8, but no matter how big your noggin’ is, this hat will still fold flat to fit in your pocket or waistband. If you’re looking for Scottish uniform wear, top off your outfit with this classic glengarry.
Black, Black with Dicing, Dark Green, Navy Blue
6 1/2, 6 3/4, 7, 7 1/4, 7 1/2, 7 3/4, 8
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
Due to supply issues in Scotland, these can take up to 10 months. Please be aware of the possible delay before ordering.
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from 100 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
- Made in Scotland
- Spring Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All Design
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill