Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid
- SKU: AFP16-W
- Categories: Fly Plaids, Highland Accessories, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Made in Wales, Medium Weight, Special-Order, Welsh, Wool
- A beautiful accessory to match your Welsh Cilt
- Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back
- 14oz medium weight premium wool
- Woven in Scotland and made by us in the U.S.A.
$135.00 – $300.00
Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan Fly Plaid (catalog tartan list N tartans)
Recommended as an accessory to match our Casual Kilts, Formal Kilts, and Phillabegs. As you can see from the picture, it is brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back. In general you want to choose a fly plaid made from the same fabric as your kilt. All sides are fringed or knotted, Measures about 30″ x 51″.
Note — Sizes are approximate, and can vary by an inch or two.
Woven and made in Wales. These fly plaids are made from 100% premium wool in your choice of mediumweight (13/14 oz) tartan.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Standard 36" x 58", XL 58" x 58"
Standard Fringe (4 Sides), Deep Fringe (4 Sides), Knotted (4 Sides)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last 🙂
- Child’s belt and buckle set with Celtic design
- Measures 1½ inches wide and fits a 22-32 inch waist
- Matches our adult-sized pebble grain belts and thistle buckle
- Affordable and adjustable for your growing boy
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag