Ladies Wilderness Mini Kilt
- SKU: LKWIL
- Categories: Kilted Mini Skirts, Utility Kilts
- Tags: Canvas, Cotton, Custom-Order, Utility
- Made out of durable cotton canvas and is an affordable utility kilt
- Custom-made and in even waist sizes 20 inches-58 inches, and lengths 12 inches-18 inches
- Choose between eight canvas colors: black, blue, woodland camo, dark brown, light brown, olive green, sage green, and dark green
- Fastens with snaps inside and out with deep pockets, d-rings, and hooks (perfect for hanging flasks!)
Ladies Wilderness Mini Kilt
Made for the active lady, these wildness mini kilts are full of functionality. You will love the deep pockets, d-rings, and utility hooks to be able to carry what you need – no purse needed! These mini-kilts are made for going on a hike, strolling around the Highland Games, or for everyday wear. Since they are made of durable cotton canvas, these kilts can handle some wear and tear.
Not just practical, these kilts are also incredibly cute and fun to wear! Choose between eight canvas colors. Custom-made to look right on you, they come in even waist sizes 20 inches-58 inches, and lengths 12 inches-18 inches.
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 20″-58″, and lengths 12″-18″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Black, Blue, Camo, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Light Brown, Olive Green, Sage
|Waist Size (Inches)||
20W, 21W, 22W, 23W, 24W, 25W, 26W, 27W, 28W, 29W, 30W, 31W, 32W, 33W, 34W, 35W, 36W, 37W, 38W, 39W, 40W, 41W, 42W, 43W, 44W, 45W, 46W, 47W, 48W, 49W, 50W, 51W, 52W, 53W, 54W, 55W, 56W
12L, 13L, 14L, 15L, 16L, 17L, 18L, 19L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The 100% high-quality cotton Celtic Roots T-Shirt is hand-dyed and vibrant
- Choose from sizes small-5XL, pre-shrunk, so the size won’t alter in the wash
- An ornately intricate tree enmeshes the sun and moon in its branches– iconic Celtic symbolism representing balance and harmony
- Made in the USA, it’s crafted with non-toxic dyes and reinforced double stitching
- Kilted mini-skirt made in Scotland with the officially licensed OUTLANDER tartans
- Made with 100% premium wool fabric
- You can enjoy the custom fit with a stylish Billie-style waistband
- Choose from lengths up to 18 inches and add a matching serape, shawl, or sash
- Kilted mini skirt custom made in Wales
- Made from a medium weight and comfortable premium wool
- Features 3¾ inch straps and buckles for a secure fit
- Choose from several Welsh tartans and up to an 18 inch length
Want to make your own donation to The Trevor Project, Click DONATE NOW
- Cute, stylish and affordable!
- Made from our budget-friendly Acrylic Tartan
- Made-to-order, just for you.
- Available in any waist size
- Available in any length up to 18 inches.
- New Custom-Made LGBT Tartan